Creamy, rich, and sweet, bananas are a favorite food for everyone from infants to elders. They could not be more convenient to enjoy, and they are a good source of both vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber.
Health benefits of banana
- The daily intake of bananas can reduce the chances of asthma.
- The high level of Vitamin B-6 present in bananas can strengthen your nervous system and boost the production of white blood cells.
- The fiber content in bananas helps to boost the digestion process.
- As rich in potassium bananas can protect against stroke and heart attack.
- The Vitamin C in bananas can prevent the formation of free radicals which leads to cancer.
- Bananas can also boost your memory and protect against diarrhea.
EASY EATING TIP:
- A peanut butter and banana sandwich drizzled with honey is an all-time favorite comfort food for children and adults alike.
- Add chopped bananas, walnuts and maple syrup to oatmeal or porridge.